Nicki Minaj made a trip to the Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia, where she not only did a Q&A with the kids (that yielded some pretty interesting answers), but also performed her very first rap. (Yes, it’s kid-friendly.)
We learned that her favorite pizza topping is pineapple, her favorite thing to do for fun is to “lay down in bed and eat” (same), and she urged the kids to stay in school. But without further ado, that hunger-inducing first rap:
“Cookie’s the name.
Chocolate chip is the flavor
Suck up my styles like a cherry Life Saver.”
Check out the video, via the Ryan Seacrest Foundation, below:
Minaj is currently wrapping up her latest tour, The Pinkprint. The remaining dates can be found on her website.
This article originally appeared on EW.com
- AI Is Not an Arms Race
- The 30 Most Anticipated Movies of Summer 2023
- Here's What's in the Debt Ceiling Deal
- India’s Female Wrestlers Are Saying #MeToo
- The End of Succession
- What Erdoğan’s Victory Means for Turkey—and the World
- Why Everyone Is Having Bad Sex (Especially Young People)
- Florence Pugh Might Just Save the Movie Star From Extinction