Funny or Die’s latest video aims to share some perspective about Planned Parenthood in light of recent controversy.
“Planned Parenthood is supported by the state and federal government,” the video begins, “but what kind of heinous activities are your tax dollars funding?”
What follows is a very somber PSA starring a series of sarcastic female comedians revealing the ‘horrors’ of Planned Parenthood, like the fact that it’s “providing women with accurate information about sex, contraception, STIs, pregnancy, and childbirth” or asking to take women’s blood pressure. Their blood pressure!
“Planned Parenthood overwhelmed me with the ability to make my own choices,” one woman explains somberly, “without having to ask my congressman.”
Read next: Watch Elizabeth Warren’s Speech in Defense of Planned Parenthood
- Donald Trump Was Just Indicted. Here's What to Know About the Charges and the Case
- What Could Happen Next for Donald Trump
- Trump's Indictment Drama Showcased His Rivals' Weakness
- Inside Ukraine's Push to Try Putin For War Crimes
- Bad Bunny's Next Move
- Elon Musk Signs Open Letter Urging AI Labs to Pump the Brakes
- Eliezer Yudkowsky: Pausing AI Developments Isn't Enough. We Need to Shut it All Down
- 'How Is This Still Happening?' A Survivor Questions America's Gun Violence Problem
- Cheryl Strayed Will Always Be Here for You
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now