Funny or Die’s latest video aims to share some perspective about Planned Parenthood in light of recent controversy.
“Planned Parenthood is supported by the state and federal government,” the video begins, “but what kind of heinous activities are your tax dollars funding?”
What follows is a very somber PSA starring a series of sarcastic female comedians revealing the ‘horrors’ of Planned Parenthood, like the fact that it’s “providing women with accurate information about sex, contraception, STIs, pregnancy, and childbirth” or asking to take women’s blood pressure. Their blood pressure!
“Planned Parenthood overwhelmed me with the ability to make my own choices,” one woman explains somberly, “without having to ask my congressman.”
- How the Anti-Vax Movement Is Taking Over the Right
- What Happens Next in Ukraine Could Change Europe Forever
- There's So Much More To Say About Bill Cosby
- Death Doulas Used to Be Rare. The COVID-19 Pandemic Changed That
- What It Feels Like to Be a Muslim Woman Auctioned Online by India's Right Wing
- America's First Openly Trans City Council President Wants to Heal Minneapolis
- The World's Farmers Need to Prepare for Serious Cash Crop Disruption