While Stephen Colbert rubs his hands together on the sidelines waiting for his chance to poke fun at Donald Trump (is it Sept. 8 yet?), Conan O’Brien has jumped right into the fray. Last night on Conan, he debuted an ad for a “new product” that the real estate mogul can add to his entrepreneurial empire—the Trump Ovulation Test Kit.
The gag product features Trump’s face and trademark hairdo on the end of a plastic stick: Simply dip Trump’s head into urine, and Trump’s voice will tell you whether or not you are ready to make a baby. As Conan puts it on YouTube, “When it comes to knowing when you’re fertile, why not trust someone with a proven track record on women’s issues like the Donald?”
- Governor Gretchen Whitmer on Her Fight for Abortion Access in Michigan
- Inside the War on Fake Consumer Reviews
- Column: Europe's Refugee Crisis Is Going to Get Worse
- How Lawmakers Are Trying to Protect Abortion Data Privacy
- The Surprising Thing That Could Help Ease Inflation
- Finding the American Dream in Canada
- The Safest Sunscreens to Buy—and Which Ingredients to Avoid
- Fact-Checking 8 Claims About Crypto’s Climate Impact
- How Grief Upsets Your Gut Health
- Who Could Replace Boris Johnson As U.K. Prime Minister?