While Stephen Colbert rubs his hands together on the sidelines waiting for his chance to poke fun at Donald Trump (is it Sept. 8 yet?), Conan O’Brien has jumped right into the fray. Last night on Conan, he debuted an ad for a “new product” that the real estate mogul can add to his entrepreneurial empire—the Trump Ovulation Test Kit.
The gag product features Trump’s face and trademark hairdo on the end of a plastic stick: Simply dip Trump’s head into urine, and Trump’s voice will tell you whether or not you are ready to make a baby. As Conan puts it on YouTube, “When it comes to knowing when you’re fertile, why not trust someone with a proven track record on women’s issues like the Donald?”
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow