Want to live like a royal?
Get a taste of the regal life by renting a house on Queen Elizabeth‘s Sandringham country estate.
Thousands of visitors flock to Sandringham each year to see the house, visit the museum and enjoy the gardens and country park.
Garden House, which sleeps eight, was once the head gardner’s house — but don’t worry — the Queen won’t be putting you to work during your stay!
The fully furnished house — which comes complete with bed linen, towels and tea towels — includes three twin rooms and one double room, two bathrooms, drawing room, sitting room and dining room, as well as a kitchen and cloakroom.
The darling cottage also overlooks the ornamental square garden adjacent to Sandringham House – so watch out for royal family sightings!
The rentals runs from Monday to Monday and prices start from £625 (about $975) per week.
The property is fully furnished and includes a washing machine, fridge, dishwasher and Aga (a popular iron cooking range). The property has central heating and open fires in the drawing room and sitting room (logs are provided!).
The Granary, which sleeps six, is also available for weekly rentals. The recently completed luxury barn conversion has three bedrooms – all ensuite – and a well-equipped oak kitchen-dining room.
There’s a cozy living room with a wood-burning stove and patio doors that lead out to a small enclosed garden with patio and lawn.
The Granary has underfloor heating and is fully furnished, including washer-dryer, fridge freezer, microwave and dishwasher. All linen is also provided.
Rentals run from Monday to Monday, and prices start from £600 (about $935) per week.
Sandringham has been a royal residence for over 150 years after Prince Albert purchased it for his wife, Queen Victoria, in 1862.
Prince William and Princess Kate are regulars at Sandringham. It is on the Queen’s vast estate in Norfolk that they have their 10-bedroom home, Anmer Hall. William’s mother Diana was born at Park House, which is also on the Sandringham estate.
The proud parents were just there last month for Princess Charlotte’s christening at St. Mary Magdalene’s Church on the estate.
- How an Alleged Spy Balloon Derailed an Important U.S.-China Meeting
- Effective Altruism Has a Toxic Culture of Sexual Harassment and Abuse, Women Say
- Inside Bolsonaro's Surreal New Life as a Florida Man—and MAGA Darling
- 'Return to Office' Plans Spell Trouble for Working Moms
- 8 Ways to Read More Books—and Why You Should
- Why Aren't Movies Sexy Anymore?
- Column: Elon Musk Should Not Be in Charge of the Night Sky
- How Logan Paul's Crypto Empire Fell Apart
- 80 for Brady May Not Be a Masterpiece. But the World Needs More Movies Like This