A Disney Princess may have appeared in the most unlikely of places—a cup of iced coffee.
A tweet purportedly showing a princess-shaped outline in an ice cube was sent out by user @niiiiiifaaaaa in Japanese. According to RocketNews24, the tweet reportedly says, “It looks like a Disney princess is in my iced coffee.”
Good thing the evidence—with its perfectly coiffed hair and puffy Disney signature gown—was snapped before it melted away.
- Employers Take Note: Young Workers Are Seeking Jobs with a Higher Purpose
- Signs Are Pointing to a Slowdown in the Housing Market—At Last
- Welcome to the Era of Unapologetic Bad Taste
- As the Virus Evolves, COVID-19 Reinfections Are Going to Keep Happening
- A New York Mosque Becomes a Refuge for Afghan Teens Who Fled Without Their Families
- High Gas Prices are Oil Companies' Fault says Ro Khanna, and Democrats Should Go After Them
- Two Million Cases: COVID-19 May Finally Force North Korea to Open Up