A man fishing on a San Diego pier hooked something a bit more expensive than a fish last Thursday — he caught a drone.
Lucky for us, the drone caught the entire thing on video before making an emergency landing. In a video uploaded to YouTube Aug. 7, even drone operator Tice Ledbetter had to admit that the fisherman’s cast was insanely accurate, remarking in the video description: “What a jerk! Gotta admit though, that cast was spot on!” Here’s a glimpse at the footage Ledbetter says he was filming at the time.
- The Fall of Roe and the Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- What Trump Knew About January 6
- Follow the Algae Brick Road to Plant-Based Buildings
- The Education of Glenn Youngkin
- The Benefits and Challenges of Cutting Back on Meat
- Here's Everything New on Netflix in July 2022—and What's Leaving
- Women in Northern Ireland Still Struggle to Access Abortion More Than 2 Years After Decriminalization