A man fishing on a San Diego pier hooked something a bit more expensive than a fish last Thursday — he caught a drone.
Lucky for us, the drone caught the entire thing on video before making an emergency landing. In a video uploaded to YouTube Aug. 7, even drone operator Tice Ledbetter had to admit that the fisherman’s cast was insanely accurate, remarking in the video description: “What a jerk! Gotta admit though, that cast was spot on!” Here’s a glimpse at the footage Ledbetter says he was filming at the time.
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow