In just less than a month, America’s national distraction begins in the form of a new National Football League season. And Twitter is ready for it.
The social media company and the NFL announced today that they’d formed a partnership to have NFL news and content shared on Twitter’s platform. This will include infographics, breaking news and custom game recaps, according to a company news release.
“Twitter users and brands cannot get enough NFL video and news, and they’ll now get more of it, and faster, than ever before,” said Glenn Brown, head of Twitter Content Partnerships and Amplify. “Over the past two years, NFL content on Twitter has seen best-in-class user engagement rates, and the expanded partnership will bolster the fan experience on the platform.”
The NFL’s slate of preseason exhibition games began last night. The regular season begins on September 10 when the Super Bowl Champion New England Patriots take on the Pittsburgh Steelers.
- Global Climate Solutions Exist. It's Time to Deploy Them
- What Happens to Diane Feinstein's Senate Seat
- Who The Golden Bachelor Leaves Out
- Rooftop Solar Power Has a Dark Side
- How Sara Reardon Became the 'Vagina Whisperer'
- Is It Flu, COVID-19, or RSV? Navigating At-Home Tests
- Kerry Washington: The Story of My Abortion
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time