One of the highlights of the ESPYs last month was Ronda Rousey’s red carpet dig at Floyd Mayweather after beating him for the Best Fighter award.
Nearly a month later, Mayweather has finally responded. “I’ve yet to see any MMA fighter, or other boxer, make over $300 million in 36 minutes,” Mayweather said during an interview with ESPN after congratulating Rousey on her award. “When she can do that, then, call me.”
Rousey recently retained her UFC women’s bantamweight championship by defeating Bethe Correia in just 34 seconds on Aug. 1, while Mayweather announced this week that he’ll face Andre Berto on Sept. 12.
- The Fall of Roe and the Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- What Trump Knew About January 6
- Follow the Algae Brick Road to Plant-Based Buildings
- The Education of Glenn Youngkin
- The Benefits and Challenges of Cutting Back on Meat
- Here's Everything New on Netflix in July 2022—and What's Leaving
- Women in Northern Ireland Still Struggle to Access Abortion More Than 2 Years After Decriminalization