One of the highlights of the ESPYs last month was Ronda Rousey’s red carpet dig at Floyd Mayweather after beating him for the Best Fighter award.
Nearly a month later, Mayweather has finally responded. “I’ve yet to see any MMA fighter, or other boxer, make over $300 million in 36 minutes,” Mayweather said during an interview with ESPN after congratulating Rousey on her award. “When she can do that, then, call me.”
Rousey recently retained her UFC women’s bantamweight championship by defeating Bethe Correia in just 34 seconds on Aug. 1, while Mayweather announced this week that he’ll face Andre Berto on Sept. 12.
- What a Photographer Saw in the West Bank
- Accenture’s Chief AI Officer on Why This Is a Defining Moment
- Inside COP28's Big 'Experiment'
- U.S. Doctors Can't Be Silent About Gaza: Column
- The Movie Wives Would Like a Word
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time