From The Shining to Schindler’s List, Misery to Man of Steel, Rocky IV to Home Alone 2, this new supercut from CLS Videos features a comprehensive compendium of cinematic bad guys. There are the villains that look like the rest of us — Patrick Bateman, Norman Bates, Hannibal Lecter — and those that look like something else — Bane, The Terminator, Ronan the Accuser. Animated enemies are in the mix. There’s Tai Lung from Kung Fu Panda, Syndrome from The Incredibles, and, of course, The Lion King‘s Scar, who can never be forgiven for what he did to Mufasa.
Check out the Tumblr for the full list of evil doers in the supercut, then cook up some fava beans and pour yourself a glass of a nice Chianti and watch the power of the dark side.
- What We Know So Far About the Deadly Earthquakes in Turkey and Syria
- Beyoncé's Album of the Year Snub Fits Into the Grammys' Long History of Overlooking Black Women
- How the U.S. Shot Down the Alleged Chinese Spy Balloon
- Effective Altruism Has a Toxic Culture of Sexual Harassment and Abuse, Women Say
- Inside Bolsonaro's Surreal New Life as a Florida Man—and MAGA Darling
- 'Return to Office' Plans Spell Trouble for Working Moms
- 8 Ways to Read More Books—and Why You Should
- Why Aren't Movies Sexy Anymore?
- How Logan Paul's Crypto Empire Fell Apart