No matter who dominates tonight’s Republican presidential debate, anyone who loves delivery can consider themselves a winner if Donald Trump says “Mexico.”
Eat24, a food delivery service owned by Yelp, is giving away $5-off coupon codes on Twitter every time the Donald utters the country’s name during tonight’s debate.
“We’re not very political, but after reading a few articles on TMZ, we learned that Donald Trump (#HolaDonald) really likes to talk about Mexico. That’s why Eat24 is giving away one free taco every time Trump says the word “Mexico” during the debate,” the company said in a blog post.
The company is billing the giveaway as a free taco offer, but after reading the fine print one will discover the coupon codes can be used to discount any $10 or more delivery no matter what you decide to order. What’s more, the codes are only valid until 11:59pm on Thursday.
The company will be posting the codes on its Twitter account.
- How to Help Victims of the Texas School Shooting
- TIME's 100 Most Influential People of 2022
- What the Buffalo Tragedy Has to Do With the Effort to Overturn Roe
- Column: The U.S. Failed Miserably on COVID-19. Canada Shows It Didn't Have to Be That Way
- N.Y. Will Soon Require Businesses to Post Salaries in Job Listings. Here's What Happened When Colorado Did It
- The 46 Most Anticipated Movies of Summer 2022
- ‘We Are in a Moment of Reckoning.’ Amanda Nguyen on Taking the Fight for Sexual Violence Survivors to the U.N.