No matter who dominates tonight’s Republican presidential debate, anyone who loves delivery can consider themselves a winner if Donald Trump says “Mexico.”
Eat24, a food delivery service owned by Yelp, is giving away $5-off coupon codes on Twitter every time the Donald utters the country’s name during tonight’s debate.
“We’re not very political, but after reading a few articles on TMZ, we learned that Donald Trump (#HolaDonald) really likes to talk about Mexico. That’s why Eat24 is giving away one free taco every time Trump says the word “Mexico” during the debate,” the company said in a blog post.
The company is billing the giveaway as a free taco offer, but after reading the fine print one will discover the coupon codes can be used to discount any $10 or more delivery no matter what you decide to order. What’s more, the codes are only valid until 11:59pm on Thursday.
The company will be posting the codes on its Twitter account.
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow