A man dressed as Spider-Man was caught on camera in a fight with a pedestrian New York’s Times Square on Thursday. According to the New York Daily News, the pedestrian was the antagonist.
“The guy was harassing a number of performers, other costumed folks,” witness Geoff Goldberg told the tabloid. “They’ve notoriously had issues with him in the past.”
Goldberg was the man responsible for capturing 30 seconds of the brawl on video, though the clip failed to capture the start or outcome of the fracas. The video begins with Spidey throwing the first punch (and kick).
More Must-Reads From TIME
- LGBTQ Reality TV Takes on a Painful Moment
- Column: How the World Must Respond to AI
- What the Debt Ceiling Deal Means for Student Loan Borrowers
- India’s Female Wrestlers Are Saying #MeToo
- 7 Ways to Get Better at Small Talk
- Florence Pugh Might Just Save the Movie Star From Extinction
- The End of Succession
- Scientists Get Closer to Harnessing Solar Power From Space