Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux have tied the knot.
The longtime couple were married in front of about 70 people at their home in Bel Air on Wednesday. Many of their celebrity friends were reportedly in attendance, including Lisa Kudrow, Chelsea Handler and Howard Stern.
Aniston has joked in the past that her friends would show up to their parties in wedding attire, in case she and Theroux were throwing a surprise wedding.
The two started dating when they were costars in the movie Wanderlust, and have been engaged since August of 2012.
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2022
- I Tested Positive for COVID-19 Right Before the Holidays. What Should I Do?
- Column: How To Create a Sense of Belonging In a Divided America
- How to Survive the Holidays if You're a Scrooge
- Life Expectancy Provides Evidence of How Far Black Americans Have Come
- The 10 Best Albums of 2022
- Iran Has a Long History of Protest and Activism
- 6 Ways to Give Better Gifts—Based on Science