Singer-songwriter Ryan Adams has revealed that he’ll be covering Taylor Swift’s record-breaking album 1989. All of it. Every single song.
When Swift caught wind of this plan on Twitter, she got very excited and said was going to “pass out.” Adams confirmed that it was really happening and told her her songs were “badass.” That’s when Swift really freaked out:
Soon enough, Adams shared a taste of what’s to come, posting a few snippets of “Welcome to New York.”
Keep an eye on Adams’ Instagram, where he’s been posting lyrics of the songs he’s recording.
- The Fall of Roe and the Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- The Ocean Is Climate Change’s First Victim and Last Resort
- Column: 6 Proven Ways to Reduce Gun Violence
- Ads Are Officially Coming to Netflix. Here's What That Means for You
- Jenny Slate on the Unifying Power of a Well-Heeled Shell Named Marcel
- Column: The FDA's Juul Ban May Not be a Pure Public Health Triumph
- What the Supreme Court’s Abortion Decision Means for Your State