Singer-songwriter Ryan Adams has revealed that he’ll be covering Taylor Swift’s record-breaking album 1989. All of it. Every single song.
When Swift caught wind of this plan on Twitter, she got very excited and said was going to “pass out.” Adams confirmed that it was really happening and told her her songs were “badass.” That’s when Swift really freaked out:
Soon enough, Adams shared a taste of what’s to come, posting a few snippets of “Welcome to New York.”
Keep an eye on Adams’ Instagram, where he’s been posting lyrics of the songs he’s recording.
- Taylor Swift Is TIME's 2023 Person of the Year
- Meet the Nation Builders
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- Column: It's Time to Scrap the Abraham Accords
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time