Singer-songwriter Ryan Adams has revealed that he’ll be covering Taylor Swift’s record-breaking album 1989. All of it. Every single song.
When Swift caught wind of this plan on Twitter, she got very excited and said was going to “pass out.” Adams confirmed that it was really happening and told her her songs were “badass.” That’s when Swift really freaked out:
Soon enough, Adams shared a taste of what’s to come, posting a few snippets of “Welcome to New York.”
Keep an eye on Adams’ Instagram, where he’s been posting lyrics of the songs he’s recording.
- Workers Are Furious. Their Unions Are Scrambling to Catch Up
- What the Facebook Whistleblower Did to the Company's Stock in 6 Weeks
- Photos from Migrants' Desperate Journeys to the U.S. Border
- Emily Ratajkowski: How I Learned to Let Go
- Afghanistan's Female Students Were Banned from Studying. Now Some Are Finding New Ways to Learn
- The 'Safe Supply' Movement Aims to Curb Drug Deaths Linked to the Opioid Crisis
- The 19 Most Underrated Movies on Netflix
- By Ending Legacy Admissions, Amherst Hopes to Change the Makeup of Its Student Body