Ice Cube went on Jimmy Fallon’s Tonight Show this week, but he couldn’t explain the meaning behind his former band N.W.A. because the first letter of the acronym stands for a word you can’t say on air.
Instead, he and Fallon got creative. The two came up with things that N.W.A definitely does not stand for. You may not know what the name actually means, but Ice Cube assures you that he was not part of a group called Nine White Accountants.
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow