Ice Cube went on Jimmy Fallon’s Tonight Show this week, but he couldn’t explain the meaning behind his former band N.W.A. because the first letter of the acronym stands for a word you can’t say on air.
Instead, he and Fallon got creative. The two came up with things that N.W.A definitely does not stand for. You may not know what the name actually means, but Ice Cube assures you that he was not part of a group called Nine White Accountants.
- What a Photographer Saw in the West Bank
- The Dirty Secrets of Alternative Plastics
- Accenture’s Chief AI Officer on Why This Is a Defining Moment
- We Should Get Paid for Our Online Data: Column
- Inside COP28's Big 'Experiment'
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time