Ice Cube went on Jimmy Fallon’s Tonight Show this week, but he couldn’t explain the meaning behind his former band N.W.A. because the first letter of the acronym stands for a word you can’t say on air.
Instead, he and Fallon got creative. The two came up with things that N.W.A definitely does not stand for. You may not know what the name actually means, but Ice Cube assures you that he was not part of a group called Nine White Accountants.
- The Fall of Roe and the Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- The Ocean Is Climate Change’s First Victim and Last Resort
- Column: 6 Proven Ways to Reduce Gun Violence
- Ads Are Officially Coming to Netflix. Here's What That Means for You
- Jenny Slate on the Unifying Power of a Well-Heeled Shell Named Marcel
- Column: The FDA's Juul Ban May Not be a Pure Public Health Triumph
- What the Supreme Court’s Abortion Decision Means for Your State