In the wake of a couple awkward celebrity interviews, a new Funny or Die video has Kristen Stewart teaching her American Ultra co-star Jesse Eisenberg about the ridiculous, sexist questions actresses often field in press junket interviews.
Stewart says the studio thought “it would be fun” for the two actors to interview each other, thus commencing an extremely awkward exchange. After receiving questions about fashion designers, dating, pregnancy and boobs, Eisenberg realizes how much easier he has it during interviews, when he’s usually just asked if he used to be the class clown.
Soon, Eisenberg gets really exasperated. “I’m not uncomfortable doing interviews,” he says. “I just feel like a lot of the questions you’re asking me feel like they’re not about the movie.”
Eisenberg concludes the interview by deadpanning, “Now I know what it’s like to be a woman.”
- Who Will Be TIME's Person of the Year 2023?
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- The Dirty Secrets of Alternative Plastics
- Column: It's Time to Scrap the Abraham Accords
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time