In the wake of a couple awkward celebrity interviews, a new Funny or Die video has Kristen Stewart teaching her American Ultra co-star Jesse Eisenberg about the ridiculous, sexist questions actresses often field in press junket interviews.
Stewart says the studio thought “it would be fun” for the two actors to interview each other, thus commencing an extremely awkward exchange. After receiving questions about fashion designers, dating, pregnancy and boobs, Eisenberg realizes how much easier he has it during interviews, when he’s usually just asked if he used to be the class clown.
Soon, Eisenberg gets really exasperated. “I’m not uncomfortable doing interviews,” he says. “I just feel like a lot of the questions you’re asking me feel like they’re not about the movie.”
Eisenberg concludes the interview by deadpanning, “Now I know what it’s like to be a woman.”
More Must-Read Stories From TIME
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow