In the wake of a couple awkward celebrity interviews, a new Funny or Die video has Kristen Stewart teaching her American Ultra co-star Jesse Eisenberg about the ridiculous, sexist questions actresses often field in press junket interviews.
Stewart says the studio thought “it would be fun” for the two actors to interview each other, thus commencing an extremely awkward exchange. After receiving questions about fashion designers, dating, pregnancy and boobs, Eisenberg realizes how much easier he has it during interviews, when he’s usually just asked if he used to be the class clown.
Soon, Eisenberg gets really exasperated. “I’m not uncomfortable doing interviews,” he says. “I just feel like a lot of the questions you’re asking me feel like they’re not about the movie.”
Eisenberg concludes the interview by deadpanning, “Now I know what it’s like to be a woman.”
- Column: Tyre Nichols' Killing Is The Result of a Diseased Culture
- Without Evusheld, Immunocompromised People Are on Their Own Against COVID-19
- Here Are All the Movies and TV Shows That Make Up the New DCU
- TikTok's 'De-Influencing' Trend Is Here to Tell You What Stuff You Don't Need to Buy
- Column: America Goes About Juvenile Crime Sentencing All Wrong
- Why Your Tax Refund May Be Lower This Year
- Brazil Wants to Abandon a 34,000-Ton Ship at Sea. It Would be an Environmental Disaster
- The 5 Best New TV Shows Our Critic Watched in January 2023