In the wake of a couple awkward celebrity interviews, a new Funny or Die video has Kristen Stewart teaching her American Ultra co-star Jesse Eisenberg about the ridiculous, sexist questions actresses often field in press junket interviews.
Stewart says the studio thought “it would be fun” for the two actors to interview each other, thus commencing an extremely awkward exchange. After receiving questions about fashion designers, dating, pregnancy and boobs, Eisenberg realizes how much easier he has it during interviews, when he’s usually just asked if he used to be the class clown.
Soon, Eisenberg gets really exasperated. “I’m not uncomfortable doing interviews,” he says. “I just feel like a lot of the questions you’re asking me feel like they’re not about the movie.”
Eisenberg concludes the interview by deadpanning, “Now I know what it’s like to be a woman.”
- Supreme Court Overturns Roe v. Wade, Undoing Constitutional Right to Abortion
- What the Supreme Court’s Abortion Decision Means for Your State
- The Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- The Fight Over Abortion Has Only Just Begun
- Column: How Stereotypes Shape the Language People Use
- Everything We Know About Beyoncé's New Album, Renaissance
- Homes Made from Straw or Fungi Can Now Get You a Cheaper Mortgage in the Netherlands
- Going on Vacation This Summer? Welcome to the 'Revenge Travel' Economy