In the wake of a couple awkward celebrity interviews, a new Funny or Die video has Kristen Stewart teaching her American Ultra co-star Jesse Eisenberg about the ridiculous, sexist questions actresses often field in press junket interviews.
Stewart says the studio thought “it would be fun” for the two actors to interview each other, thus commencing an extremely awkward exchange. After receiving questions about fashion designers, dating, pregnancy and boobs, Eisenberg realizes how much easier he has it during interviews, when he’s usually just asked if he used to be the class clown.
Soon, Eisenberg gets really exasperated. “I’m not uncomfortable doing interviews,” he says. “I just feel like a lot of the questions you’re asking me feel like they’re not about the movie.”
Eisenberg concludes the interview by deadpanning, “Now I know what it’s like to be a woman.”
- Florence Pugh Might Just Save the Movie Star From Extinction
- Why You Can't Remember That Taylor Swift Concert All Too Well
- What to Know About the History of the Debt Ceiling
- 10 Questions the Succession Finale Needs to Answer
- How Four Trans Teens Threw the Prom of Their Dreams
- Why Turkey’s Longtime Leader Is an Electoral Powerhouse
- The Ancient Roots of Psychotherapy
- Why Rich People Aren't Using Phone Cases