Nicki Minaj fans should head to Las Vegas to check out the rapper’s brand new wax figure, now on display at Madame Tussauds. Minaj’s “provocative pose” pays tribute to her music video for “Anaconda.”
The figure took about six months to complete and is the work of 20 artists, according to the Madame Tussauds website. This dedicated team based the statue on more than 300 precise body measurements — and indeed, it looks pretty realistic.
Minaj shared a photo of the figure on Instagram and gave her approval:
Maybe Nicki’s wax figure can be placed next to Taylor Swift’s, since they’ve resolved their problems and everything.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Here's What's in the Debt Ceiling Deal
- How Worried Should the World Be of China's New COVID Wave?
- Succession Was a Race to the Bottom, And Everybody Won
- What Erdoğan’s Victory Means for Turkey—and the World
- The Ancient Roots of Psychotherapy
- How Drag Culture Inspired Ursula
- Drought Crisis Spurs U.S.-Mexico Collaboration
- Florence Pugh Might Just Save the Movie Star From Extinction