Transportation Security Administration agents at the Burlington International Airport in Vermont stopped former James Bond actor Pierce Brosnan because he was carrying a knife, Burlington Police Department Lieutenant Shawn Burke told the Associated Press based on a tip from airport authorities.
The blade was reportedly a ten-inch hunting knife, though once TSA stopped Brosnan and the issue was dealt with, the actor was able to continue his journey.
No word on whether the Irish actor and star of GoldenEye and Die Another Day identified himself to authorities at the checkpoint as “Bond. James Bond.”
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow