Transportation Security Administration agents at the Burlington International Airport in Vermont stopped former James Bond actor Pierce Brosnan because he was carrying a knife, Burlington Police Department Lieutenant Shawn Burke told the Associated Press based on a tip from airport authorities.
The blade was reportedly a ten-inch hunting knife, though once TSA stopped Brosnan and the issue was dealt with, the actor was able to continue his journey.
No word on whether the Irish actor and star of GoldenEye and Die Another Day identified himself to authorities at the checkpoint as “Bond. James Bond.”
- How an Alleged Spy Balloon Derailed an Important U.S.-China Meeting
- Effective Altruism Has a Toxic Culture of Sexual Harassment and Abuse, Women Say
- Inside Bolsonaro's Surreal New Life as a Florida Man—and MAGA Darling
- 'Return to Office' Plans Spell Trouble for Working Moms
- 8 Ways to Read More Books—and Why You Should
- Why Aren't Movies Sexy Anymore?
- Column: Elon Musk Should Not Be in Charge of the Night Sky
- How Logan Paul's Crypto Empire Fell Apart
- 80 for Brady May Not Be a Masterpiece. But the World Needs More Movies Like This