After Gawker released Donald Trump’s cell phone number on Monday, the Republican presidential contender has countered by making his number public .
Dialing the phone at press time resulted in a busy signal, but others have recorded the number’s message which encourages listeners to follow Trump on twitter and visit his campaign website.
The candidate’s tweet is the latest in a saga of phone number disclosures involving Trump. In July, Trump released fellow Republican presidential candidate Lindsey Graham’s phone number. “I don’t know, give it a shot,” Trump told supporters during a campaign speech that was released on video.
Graham later produced a video that showed the senator destroying his cell phone in multiple different ways.
- These Charts Show COVID-19 Is Still the Pandemic of the Unvaccinated
- Reddit Allows Hate Speech to Flourish in Its Global Forums, Moderators Say
- What It Takes to Get Support for a Black Boy With Special Needs
- Shonda Rhimes Already Knows What You're Going to Watch Next
- How Harry Reid Paved the Way for Democrats to Kill the Filibuster
- President Biden's Speech in Atlanta Was Designed to Appeal to Black Voters—But Not Everything About It Succeeded
- China Is Finding Fewer Reliable Sources of Coal. That Could Be Bad News for the Climate