After Gawker released Donald Trump’s cell phone number on Monday, the Republican presidential contender has countered by making his number public .
Dialing the phone at press time resulted in a busy signal, but others have recorded the number’s message which encourages listeners to follow Trump on twitter and visit his campaign website.
The candidate’s tweet is the latest in a saga of phone number disclosures involving Trump. In July, Trump released fellow Republican presidential candidate Lindsey Graham’s phone number. “I don’t know, give it a shot,” Trump told supporters during a campaign speech that was released on video.
Graham later produced a video that showed the senator destroying his cell phone in multiple different ways.
- For People With Disabilities, Losing Abortion Access Can Be a Matter of Life or Death
- Inside the Clandestine Efforts to Smuggle Starlink Internet Into Iran
- How to Help the Victims and Community After the Monterey Park Shooting
- The Biggest Snubs and Surprises of the 2023 Oscar Nominations
- Talking Less Will Get You More
- Kamala Harris Subtly Emerges as Powerful White House Asset
- How Avatar: The Way of Water Became the 6th Movie in History to Make $2 Billion
- Is There Really No Safe Amount of Drinking?
- How Our Cells Strategize To Keep Us Alive