Drake dealt the latest blow in his ongoing feud with Meek Mill on Monday, opening his OVO Fest set in Toronto with a series of memes dissing the Philadelphia-born hip-hop star.
Rumors of Drake’s newest foray started swirling when he was caught wearing a shirt saying “Free Meek Mill” while rehearsing for his set.
The Canadian rapper first donned the shirt when Meek Mill was incarcerated after violating a probation order last year.
Before long, #FreeMeekMill was trending on Twitter, adding further fuel to the fire as fans weighed in over who is winning the weeks-long quarrel.
The diss tracks and jibes have been rolling off Drake’s tongue since Mill accused him of getting ghost writers to compose his raps. Most recently, when he was asked how he felt about potentially losing a rained-out kickball game, Drake responded that he hadn’t “taken a loss all week.”
- Effective Altruism Promises to Do Good Better. These Women Say It Has a Toxic Culture of Sexual Harassment and Abuse
- Inside Bolsonaro's Surreal New Life as a Florida Man—and MAGA Darling
- From Jan. 6 to Tyre Nichols, American Life Is Still Defined by Caste
- As People Return to Offices, It’s Back to Miserable for America’s Working Moms
- The Real Reason Florida Wants to Ban AP African-American Studies, According to an Architect of the Course
- Column: Tyre Nichols' Killing Is The Result of a Diseased Culture
- Without Evusheld, Immunocompromised People Are on Their Own Against COVID-19
- Column: America Goes About Juvenile Crime Sentencing All Wrong
- Why Your Tax Refund May Be Lower This Year