Feeling uncertain about your career path? Stressed about your lack of a 401(k)? Or maybe just feeling the Monday blues? Then head over to this pep talk generator and prepare to feel so much better about yourself.
The generator is a project from Babe Vibes, “a collection of work by creative women” run by designer Kara Haupt. (Past projects include Smashing the Patriarchy and Heartbreak Stories.) The pep talks mostly come from creative women who will encourage you to stop comparing yourself to other people and focus on being the best possible version of yourself. Oh, and they’ll also remind you that hard work is key.
Here are some examples:
Though many of the quotes are targeted specifically at young women, the sentiments are pretty universal. Head over to the generator to get your own dose of motivation.
- Here's Where All The Strongest Hurricanes Have Hit the U.S. in the Past 50 Years
- 2022 Time100 NEXT: TIME’s List Of Emerging Leaders Who Are Shaping the Future
- Industrial Farming Causes Climate Change. The ‘Slow Food’ Movement Wants to Stop It
- Here Are the 12 New Books You Should Read in October
- Artist Oliver Jeffers Wants to Paint the World Out of a Corner
- A Vibrant North Korean Community in London Finds Its Days Are Numbered
- COVID-19 Vaccines Can Make Periods Longer, Study Says
- Column: What Happened When My Entire Family Came Out