Ted Cruz prefers a Texas-style method of cooking bacon.
In a new video posted on IJReview, the Lone Star State senator and GOP presidential candidates demonstrates how to prepare breakfast by wrapping strips of bacon around the muzzle of a gun and firing.
Cruz looks like a pretty good shot, but the bacon doesn’t appear particularly crispy. Perhaps he can spare a few bucks from that campaign war chest he keeps bragging about and pick up a cast-iron skillet.
- 2022 Time100 NEXT: TIME’s List Of Emerging Leaders Who Are Shaping the Future
- Industrial Farming Causes Climate Change. The ‘Slow Food’ Movement Wants to Stop It
- What Reading 220 History Textbooks Taught One Scholar About Racism in America
- Artist Oliver Jeffers Wants to Paint the World Out of a Corner
- A Vibrant North Korean Community in London Finds Its Days Are Numbered
- COVID-19 Vaccines Can Make Periods Longer, Study Says
- Column: What Happened When My Entire Family Came Out
- How DeSantis Handles Hurricane Ian Will Shape His Political Future
- 6 Groups Making Mental Health Care More Accessible to People of Color