Ted Cruz prefers a Texas-style method of cooking bacon.
In a new video posted on IJReview, the Lone Star State senator and GOP presidential candidates demonstrates how to prepare breakfast by wrapping strips of bacon around the muzzle of a gun and firing.
Cruz looks like a pretty good shot, but the bacon doesn’t appear particularly crispy. Perhaps he can spare a few bucks from that campaign war chest he keeps bragging about and pick up a cast-iron skillet.
- How an Alleged Spy Balloon Derailed an Important U.S.-China Meeting
- Effective Altruism Has a Toxic Culture of Sexual Harassment and Abuse, Women Say
- Inside Bolsonaro's Surreal New Life as a Florida Man—and MAGA Darling
- 'Return to Office' Plans Spell Trouble for Working Moms
- 8 Ways to Read More Books—and Why You Should
- Why Aren't Movies Sexy Anymore?
- Column: Elon Musk Should Not Be in Charge of the Night Sky
- How Logan Paul's Crypto Empire Fell Apart
- 80 for Brady May Not Be a Masterpiece. But the World Needs More Movies Like This