Ted Cruz prefers a Texas-style method of cooking bacon.
In a new video posted on IJReview, the Lone Star State senator and GOP presidential candidates demonstrates how to prepare breakfast by wrapping strips of bacon around the muzzle of a gun and firing.
Cruz looks like a pretty good shot, but the bacon doesn’t appear particularly crispy. Perhaps he can spare a few bucks from that campaign war chest he keeps bragging about and pick up a cast-iron skillet.
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2021
- Inside Frances Haugen's Decision to Take on Facebook
- Why We Should Stop Freaking Out About Inflation
- Austria's Plan to Make COVID-19 Vaccines Compulsory Is Dividing Citizens — and Experts
- Inside the 80-Year Quest to Name Pearl Harbor's Unknown Victims
- Buying a House Feels Impossible These Days. Here Are 6 Innovative Paths to Homeownership
- 'They're Very Close.' U.S. General Says Iran Is Nearly Able to Build a Nuclear Weapon
- A Charter School's Racial Controversy Reveals the Real Battle For America's Classrooms