Agnes Fenton, who turns 110 Saturday, admitted that she has had to give up Miller High Life and Johnnie Walker Blue in the walk-up to her birthday, she told The Record.
In 2010, she said that, since 1943, she has been drinking “three cans of Miller High Life a day and a shot of good booze at 5 p.m.” What kind of good booze? Johnnie Walker Blue. In what sounds like a joke or a tall tale, she has told journalists that a doctor said she could drink three beers a day after a tumor she once developed ended up being benign.
Nowadays, the paper reports that she can’t drink that much anymore since her appetite has decreased, so that means we should take shot of Johnnie Walker Blue for her (but drink responsibly, of course).
Read next: Meet the New World’s Oldest Person
- Meet TIME’s Newest Class of Next Generation Leaders
- After Visiting Both Ends of the Earth, I Realized How Much Trouble We’re In
- Google Is Making It Easier to Remove Personal Info From Search
- Oil Companies Posted Huge Profits. Here’s Where The Cash Will Go (Hint: Not Climate)
- Column: We Asked Hundreds of Americans About Abortion. Their Feelings Were Complicated
- A Short History of the Rise, Fall, and Rise Again of the Marcos Family
- Long-Lasting Birth Control Is Already Hard to Get. Advocates Worry It May Only Get Worse
- Who Should Be on the 2022 TIME100? Vote Now