Jon Stewart has named his final three guests on The Daily Show, and it looks like the host is sticking with his own kind for the last week of his run. Fellow comedians Louis C.K., Denis Leary and Amy Schumer will sit opposite Stewart in the lead up to his finale next Thursday, the Washington Post reports.
Stewart has hosted big names in culture and politics in recent episodes, including President Obama, J.J. Abrams, Doris Kearns Goodwin and David McCullough. Plans for the final episode are naturally being kept under wraps, but many have speculated that Stephen Colbert will make an appearance. The show will last 50 minutes to squeeze in extra goodbye time, and Comedy Central will run a best-of marathon leading up to Stewart’s last episode on Thursday.
- LeBron James Could Take Pickleball—Yes, Pickleball—to the Next Level
- It's Going to Be a Lot More Expensive to Heat Your Home This Winter. Here's What To Expect
- The U.S. Might Be the Surprising Determining Factor in the Future of Armenia
- Rapper Saucy Santana Is Opening a Door For His Community
- Here are the Biggest Moments from the TIME100 Leadership Forum and Impact Awards in Singapore
- Column: Russia Wants to Lock Ukraine Back in the Soviet Cellar
- As the Kanjuruhan Tragedy Shows, Indonesia Has Not Resolved Its Long-Standing Problem of Soccer Violence
- Here's Everything New on Netflix in October 2022
- A New Documentary Series Illuminates the History and Evolution of Queer Horror