HBO programming president Michael Lombardo has weighed in on the rumors about Game of Thrones, and there’s good news and bad news for fans.
The bad news, depending on your character loyalty, is that Jon Snow really is dead. “Dead is dead is dead is dead. He be dead,” Lombardo said at the Television Critics Association press tour on Thursday, the L.A. Times reports. (Then again, he would say that either way, wouldn’t he?)
And as for those proponents of R+L=J, their theory could be put to the test on screen: Lombardo hinted, “There’s enormous storytelling to be mined in a prequel.”
- What a Photographer Saw in the West Bank
- Accenture’s Chief AI Officer on Why This Is a Defining Moment
- Inside COP28's Big 'Experiment'
- U.S. Doctors Can't Be Silent About Gaza: Column
- The Movie Wives Would Like a Word
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time