Most kiddie birthday parties feature superheroes, princesses, the latest children’s movie characters, but when L’erin Dobra threw her two-year-old son Grayson a party, she featured a different sort of character: New Orleans personal injury lawyer Morris Bart.
“He’s always been very drawn to Morris Bart commercials,” she told the Wall Street Journal‘s Law Blog. “He used to watch ABC and color videos, and he used to love those. But now he wants to watch Morris Bart commercials.”
A fixture for his New Orleans-area television spots, Bart’s signature “One Call, That’s All!” tagline is accompanied by soothing background music.
Grayson’s January birthday party featured a cake frosted with a photo of Bart and a cardboard cutout of the personal injury lawyer.
Bart did not come to the party but did send along an autographed photo, key chains bearing his likeness, and a New Orleans Pelicans shirt with his company logo.
“He might be a future lawyer,” Bart told the Law Blog. “That could be a future competitor of mine many years down the road.”
- For People With Disabilities, Losing Abortion Access Can Be a Matter of Life or Death
- Inside the Clandestine Efforts to Smuggle Starlink Internet Into Iran
- How to Help the Victims and Community After the Monterey Park Shooting
- The Biggest Snubs and Surprises of the 2023 Oscar Nominations
- Talking Less Will Get You More
- Kamala Harris Subtly Emerges as Powerful White House Asset
- How Avatar: The Way of Water Became the 6th Movie in History to Make $2 Billion
- Is There Really No Safe Amount of Drinking?
- How Our Cells Strategize To Keep Us Alive