Most kiddie birthday parties feature superheroes, princesses, the latest children’s movie characters, but when L’erin Dobra threw her two-year-old son Grayson a party, she featured a different sort of character: New Orleans personal injury lawyer Morris Bart.
“He’s always been very drawn to Morris Bart commercials,” she told the Wall Street Journal‘s Law Blog. “He used to watch ABC and color videos, and he used to love those. But now he wants to watch Morris Bart commercials.”
A fixture for his New Orleans-area television spots, Bart’s signature “One Call, That’s All!” tagline is accompanied by soothing background music.
Grayson’s January birthday party featured a cake frosted with a photo of Bart and a cardboard cutout of the personal injury lawyer.
Bart did not come to the party but did send along an autographed photo, key chains bearing his likeness, and a New Orleans Pelicans shirt with his company logo.
“He might be a future lawyer,” Bart told the Law Blog. “That could be a future competitor of mine many years down the road.”
- Inside the Massive Effort to Change the Way Kids Are Taught to Read
- Dubai's Real Estate Market is Booming. One Company is Making It Possible to Invest From Anywhere in the World
- How to Exercise When It's Really Hot Outside
- A New Documentary Sheds Light on a Pivotal Movement in Asian American History
- Far From Home: Afghan Women are Attempting to Build New Lives Abroad
- What Experts Say About How Valuable The Inflation Reduction Act's Green Subsidies Will Be
- What to Know About Long COVID in Kids
- Want to Do More Good? This Movement Might Have the Answer