Most kiddie birthday parties feature superheroes, princesses, the latest children’s movie characters, but when L’erin Dobra threw her two-year-old son Grayson a party, she featured a different sort of character: New Orleans personal injury lawyer Morris Bart.
“He’s always been very drawn to Morris Bart commercials,” she told the Wall Street Journal‘s Law Blog. “He used to watch ABC and color videos, and he used to love those. But now he wants to watch Morris Bart commercials.”
A fixture for his New Orleans-area television spots, Bart’s signature “One Call, That’s All!” tagline is accompanied by soothing background music.
Grayson’s January birthday party featured a cake frosted with a photo of Bart and a cardboard cutout of the personal injury lawyer.
Bart did not come to the party but did send along an autographed photo, key chains bearing his likeness, and a New Orleans Pelicans shirt with his company logo.
“He might be a future lawyer,” Bart told the Law Blog. “That could be a future competitor of mine many years down the road.”
- Global Climate Solutions Exist. It's Time to Deploy Them
- What Happens to Diane Feinstein's Senate Seat
- Who The Golden Bachelor Leaves Out
- Rooftop Solar Power Has a Dark Side
- How Sara Reardon Became the 'Vagina Whisperer'
- Is It Flu, COVID-19, or RSV? Navigating At-Home Tests
- Kerry Washington: The Story of My Abortion
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time