Pictures are forever. And now so is that time you regret eating an entire family-sized bucket of chicken by yourself.
To celebrate its 60th anniversary in Canada, KFC has introduced the “Memories Bucket,” a Bluetooth-enabled bucket of fried chicken that can also print photos from your smartphone. As the bucket states, all you have to do is “Snap. Select. Send. Share.”
This is probably best for those of you who look inexplicably gorgeous when you eat. Luckily for the rest of us, BGR has reported that there’s no word of the Memories Bucket being available to the general public, so we can continue to shamelessly eat our beloved greasy chicken without fear of those moments being immortalized.
This isn’t the first time Yum! Brands, the company that owns KFC, has combined food and technology. Earlier this year, Pizza Hut (another Yum! Brands food chain) released a Blockbuster Box in Hong Kong that allows customers to create a makeshift film projector using just a pizza box and a smartphone.
- Volodymyr Zelensky and the Spirit of Ukraine: TIME's 2022 Person of the Year
- Mickey Guyton Is TIME's 2022 Breakthrough Artist of the Year
- The 10 Best Nonfiction Books of 2022
- Column: What Elon Musk Gets Wrong About Free Speech
- The Forgotten Story of One of the First U.S. Soldiers Killed Overseas After Pearl Harbor
- Why You're More Likely to Get Sick in the Winter, According to New Research
- Column: What the Protests Tell Us About China's Future
- 18 Last-Minute Gifts for Everyone on Your List