Since its high-profile debut at the Billboard Music Awards in May, Taylor Swift’s “Bad Blood” music video has become a cultural phenomenon, breaking streaming records on Vevo, catapulting the single to the top spot on the Hot 100, and even spawning parody videos.
To capitalize on the video’s popularity—and to entice VMA voters—Swift began posting behind-the-scenes footage from its filming via Instagram. “Bad Blood got a 6TH WEEK at #1 at pop radio!” Swift captioned the footage, which captures the snow scene involving her and supermodel Lily Aldridge. “To celebrate, I’ll be posting some behind the scenes clips of our video shoot. First up: Frostbyte.”
Check out the behind-the-scenes clip and the video that started it all below.
- Meet TIME’s Newest Class of Next Generation Leaders
- After Visiting Both Ends of the Earth, I Realized How Much Trouble We’re In
- Google Is Making It Easier to Remove Personal Info From Search
- Oil Companies Posted Huge Profits. Here’s Where The Cash Will Go (Hint: Not Climate)
- Column: We Asked Hundreds of Americans About Abortion. Their Feelings Were Complicated
- A Short History of the Rise, Fall, and Rise Again of the Marcos Family
- Long-Lasting Birth Control Is Already Hard to Get. Advocates Worry It May Only Get Worse
- Who Should Be on the 2022 TIME100? Vote Now