Amazon is now the most valuable retailer in the world, with a market value of about $250 billion, compared to Walmart’s $230 billion. In a recent live TV news broadcast, an anchor for Nevada’s KTVN Channel 2 News shared his racy theory about why Amazon is beating Walmart in what ended up being a wonderfully bizarre outburst.
“You know why?” he offered matter-of-factly. “Because they sell sex toys.”
He then added some further clarification: “Walmart can’t or won’t sell sex toys. Amazon does. A friend of mine works in the warehouse and he says they sell a ton of them. Nobody else will tell you this but that’s the reason.”
- For People With Disabilities, Losing Abortion Access Can Be a Matter of Life or Death
- Inside the Clandestine Efforts to Smuggle Starlink Internet Into Iran
- How to Help the Victims and Community After the Monterey Park Shooting
- The Biggest Snubs and Surprises of the 2023 Oscar Nominations
- Talking Less Will Get You More
- Kamala Harris Subtly Emerges as Powerful White House Asset
- How Avatar: The Way of Water Became the 6th Movie in History to Make $2 Billion
- Is There Really No Safe Amount of Drinking?
- How Our Cells Strategize To Keep Us Alive