Jeb Bush has discovered Sharknado, and he is not impressed.
The 2016 contender shared his thoughts on the franchise in a video posted to his campaign’s YouTube channel under his series “#JebNoFilter.” He says he discovered Sharknado 3 while channel surfing in a hotel room and found it “kind of weird.”
“People are getting killed, the White House is being collapsed, the Washington Monument’s going down, and lo and behold, Mark Cuban is president of the United States!”
As puzzled as Bush was by the shark-filled plot, he was even more baffled to learn that it was the third movie in a series. “Please help me, give me some information about what’s going on,” he said into the camera. “I’m culturally illiterate, apparently.”
- How to Help Victims of the Texas School Shooting
- TIME's 100 Most Influential People of 2022
- What the Buffalo Tragedy Has to Do With the Effort to Overturn Roe
- Column: The U.S. Failed Miserably on COVID-19. Canada Shows It Didn't Have to Be That Way
- N.Y. Will Soon Require Businesses to Post Salaries in Job Listings. Here's What Happened When Colorado Did It
- The 46 Most Anticipated Movies of Summer 2022
- ‘We Are in a Moment of Reckoning.’ Amanda Nguyen on Taking the Fight for Sexual Violence Survivors to the U.N.