Ludacris is going to make the next season of Empire a little faster and a little more furious.
The rapper-actor, who recently told TIME that he no longer has hoes in every area code, revealed his upcoming guest spot on Instagram with a picture of him and Terrence Howard. Howard’s character, Lucious Lyon, went to prison for murder at the end of last season; from the looks of the photo, Ludacris will play a corrections officer.
The Furious 7 actor isn’t the only big name Empire has snagged: Kelly Rowland, Marisa Tomei, Chris Rock, Lenny Kravitz, Alicia Keys, Common are also set to have small roles or guest appearances in the second season, which returns Sept. 23.
- Meet TIME’s Newest Class of Next Generation Leaders
- After Visiting Both Ends of the Earth, I Realized How Much Trouble We’re In
- Google Is Making It Easier to Remove Personal Info From Search
- Oil Companies Posted Huge Profits. Here’s Where The Cash Will Go (Hint: Not Climate)
- Column: We Asked Hundreds of Americans About Abortion. Their Feelings Were Complicated
- A Short History of the Rise, Fall, and Rise Again of the Marcos Family
- Long-Lasting Birth Control Is Already Hard to Get. Advocates Worry It May Only Get Worse
- Who Should Be on the 2022 TIME100? Vote Now