Ludacris is going to make the next season of Empire a little faster and a little more furious.
The rapper-actor, who recently told TIME that he no longer has hoes in every area code, revealed his upcoming guest spot on Instagram with a picture of him and Terrence Howard. Howard’s character, Lucious Lyon, went to prison for murder at the end of last season; from the looks of the photo, Ludacris will play a corrections officer.
The Furious 7 actor isn’t the only big name Empire has snagged: Kelly Rowland, Marisa Tomei, Chris Rock, Lenny Kravitz, Alicia Keys, Common are also set to have small roles or guest appearances in the second season, which returns Sept. 23.
More Must-Read Stories From TIME
- How an Online Pharmacy Sold Millions Worth Of Dubious COVID-19 Drugs — While Patients Paid the Price
- Why Literally Millions of Americans Are Quitting Their Jobs
- Meet the Women Participating in the Study That Could Change Future of Breast Cancer
- Inside the Battle for the Hearts and Minds of Tomorrow's Business Leaders
- An Innovative Washington Law Aims to Get Foreign-Trained Doctors Back in Hospitals
- Why the Ex-Husband of a Missing Chinese Billionaire Is Risking All to Tell Their Story
- Timothée Chalamet Wants You to Wear Your Heart on Your Sleeve