Ludacris is going to make the next season of Empire a little faster and a little more furious.
The rapper-actor, who recently told TIME that he no longer has hoes in every area code, revealed his upcoming guest spot on Instagram with a picture of him and Terrence Howard. Howard’s character, Lucious Lyon, went to prison for murder at the end of last season; from the looks of the photo, Ludacris will play a corrections officer.
The Furious 7 actor isn’t the only big name Empire has snagged: Kelly Rowland, Marisa Tomei, Chris Rock, Lenny Kravitz, Alicia Keys, Common are also set to have small roles or guest appearances in the second season, which returns Sept. 23.
- Volodymyr Zelensky and the Spirit of Ukraine: TIME's 2022 Person of the Year
- Mickey Guyton Is TIME's 2022 Breakthrough Artist of the Year
- The 10 Best Nonfiction Books of 2022
- Column: What Elon Musk Gets Wrong About Free Speech
- The Forgotten Story of One of the First U.S. Soldiers Killed Overseas After Pearl Harbor
- Why You're More Likely to Get Sick in the Winter, According to New Research
- Column: What the Protests Tell Us About China's Future
- 18 Last-Minute Gifts for Everyone on Your List