Ludacris is going to make the next season of Empire a little faster and a little more furious.
The rapper-actor, who recently told TIME that he no longer has hoes in every area code, revealed his upcoming guest spot on Instagram with a picture of him and Terrence Howard. Howard’s character, Lucious Lyon, went to prison for murder at the end of last season; from the looks of the photo, Ludacris will play a corrections officer.
The Furious 7 actor isn’t the only big name Empire has snagged: Kelly Rowland, Marisa Tomei, Chris Rock, Lenny Kravitz, Alicia Keys, Common are also set to have small roles or guest appearances in the second season, which returns Sept. 23.
- Who Will Be TIME's Person of the Year 2023?
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- The Dirty Secrets of Alternative Plastics
- Column: It's Time to Scrap the Abraham Accords
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time