Canadians may have a reputation for being polite, but Toronto politician Norm Kelly is proving that he won’t let Meek Mill bully Toronto’s very own golden boy, Drake.
After the U.S. rapper accused Drake of getting ghost writers to churn out his lyrics, Kelly was quick to respond.
Mill, who is scheduled to perform in Toronto on July 28, was cutting in his response.
Kelly quickly clarified his statement, but stuck to his love of Drake, calling him a Canadian hero.
He’s also been known to rag on his beloved Drake as well.
- The Fall of Roe and the Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- What Trump Knew About January 6
- Follow the Algae Brick Road to Plant-Based Buildings
- The Education of Glenn Youngkin
- The Benefits and Challenges of Cutting Back on Meat
- Here's Everything New on Netflix in July 2022—and What's Leaving
- Women in Northern Ireland Still Struggle to Access Abortion More Than 2 Years After Decriminalization