Beer pong getting a little too easy for you? Here’s a new shot to try:
- Bounce a ping pong ball five times on the head of a golf club.
- Pass the ball to your buddy, and have him bounce the ball another 11 times with a golf club before he passes it back.
- Bounce the ball 19 times on your golf club while passing it around both of your legs, one at a time.
- Flip the ball up onto the nape of your neck and catch it.
- Flip the ball back onto your golf club, so you can bounce it another nine times.
- Launch the ball into a red solo cup.
Or you can just watch these guys do it, because it’s unlikely anyone has as much free time as @BBsDoingNothing. And this isn’t even the only trick they can do.
More Must-Read Stories From TIME
- 2022 Time100 NEXT: TIME’s List Of Emerging Leaders Who Are Shaping the Future
- Industrial Farming Causes Climate Change. The ‘Slow Food’ Movement Wants to Stop It
- What Reading 220 History Textbooks Taught One Scholar About Racism in America
- Artist Oliver Jeffers Wants to Paint the World Out of a Corner
- A Vibrant North Korean Community in London Finds Its Days Are Numbered
- COVID-19 Vaccines Can Make Periods Longer, Study Says
- Column: What Happened When My Entire Family Came Out
- How DeSantis Handles Hurricane Ian Will Shape His Political Future
- 6 Groups Making Mental Health Care More Accessible to People of Color