Beer pong getting a little too easy for you? Here’s a new shot to try:
- Bounce a ping pong ball five times on the head of a golf club.
- Pass the ball to your buddy, and have him bounce the ball another 11 times with a golf club before he passes it back.
- Bounce the ball 19 times on your golf club while passing it around both of your legs, one at a time.
- Flip the ball up onto the nape of your neck and catch it.
- Flip the ball back onto your golf club, so you can bounce it another nine times.
- Launch the ball into a red solo cup.
Or you can just watch these guys do it, because it’s unlikely anyone has as much free time as @BBsDoingNothing. And this isn’t even the only trick they can do.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- What a Photographer Saw in the West Bank
- The Dirty Secrets of Alternative Plastics
- Accenture’s Chief AI Officer on Why This Is a Defining Moment
- We Should Get Paid for Our Online Data: Column
- Inside COP28's Big 'Experiment'
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time