Elaborate dance routines and over-the-top entrances are pretty common at weddings these days, so once in a while, something is bound to go wrong.
The above video, which has been circulating around the Internet for the past few days, is a reminder that sometimes you might just want to keep things simple. It shows a groomsman and a bridesmaid entering a wedding reception, full of energy and excitement. Then the groomsman tries to pull off an epic backflip — and it goes just completely wrong.
According to Mashable, the person who initially uploaded the video hasn’t specified if any medical attention was required, but we hope everything worked out okay.
Read next: The 17 Most Intriguing Weddings of All Time
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Can Birth Control Help Solve the World's Rat Problem?
- About That Devastating Tom-Shiv Scene in Succession's Premiere
- Why Humza Yousaf's Win Is 'Historic' for Scotland
- For Both Donald Trump and Alvin Bragg, the Central Park Jogger Case Was a Turning Point
- If Donald Trump Is Indicted, Here's What Would Happen Next in the Process
- Alison Roman Won't Sugarcoat It
- Why Not All Observant Muslims Fast During Ramadan
- It's Time to Say a Loving Goodbye to John Wick
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now
- Column: Ozempic Exposed the Cracks in the Body Positivity Movement