On the eve of Prince George’s second birthday, parents Prince William and Kate Middleton shared an adorable photo of Royal Baby #1.
The picture, which features a toothy grin from both father and son, was taken at Princess Charlotte’s christening on July 5 at the Queen’s Sandringham estate.
“This photograph captures a very happy moment on what was a special day for The Duke and Duchess and their family,” a spokesman for Kensington Palace said. “They are very pleased to share this picture as they celebrate Prince George’s second birthday.”
- Inside Mississippi's Last Abortion Clinic—and the Biggest Fight for Abortion Rights in a Generation
- Do Current COVID-19 Tests Still Detect Omicron?
- The First U.S. Offshore Wind Farm Could Be a Lifeline for Struggling New England Cities
- Welcome to TV's Era of Peak Redundancy
- The Key Role a Local Newspaper Played in the Trial Over Ahmaud Arbery's Murder
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2021
- 2021: The Year the Grift Kept Giving