As commander-in-chief, President Obama likely gets invited a lot of places by bevy of constituents, friends, and foes. The place actress Charlize Theron suggested, however, likely won’t end up on a presidential schedule anytime soon — even if Obama is in the “bucket” years of his presidency.
The Mad Max star told Jimmy Kimmel Monday she was so nervous the last time she met Obama — during an episode of Kimmel’s late night show — when he said he was hoping to reach a younger demographic she suggested he reach out to a different demographic all together.
“Well, if you’re looking for a different demographic I can take you to a strip club,” the actress recalled saying. Luckily for her, Obama was pretty nice about the whole ordeal. But, the star told Kimmel she was mortified and couldn’t sleep for weeks after.
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow