As commander-in-chief, President Obama likely gets invited a lot of places by bevy of constituents, friends, and foes. The place actress Charlize Theron suggested, however, likely won’t end up on a presidential schedule anytime soon — even if Obama is in the “bucket” years of his presidency.
The Mad Max star told Jimmy Kimmel Monday she was so nervous the last time she met Obama — during an episode of Kimmel’s late night show — when he said he was hoping to reach a younger demographic she suggested he reach out to a different demographic all together.
“Well, if you’re looking for a different demographic I can take you to a strip club,” the actress recalled saying. Luckily for her, Obama was pretty nice about the whole ordeal. But, the star told Kimmel she was mortified and couldn’t sleep for weeks after.
- What We Know So Far About the Deadly Earthquakes in Turkey and Syria
- Beyoncé's Album of the Year Snub Fits Into the Grammys' Long History of Overlooking Black Women
- How the U.S. Shot Down the Alleged Chinese Spy Balloon
- Effective Altruism Has a Toxic Culture of Sexual Harassment and Abuse, Women Say
- Inside Bolsonaro's Surreal New Life as a Florida Man—and MAGA Darling
- 'Return to Office' Plans Spell Trouble for Working Moms
- 8 Ways to Read More Books—and Why You Should
- Why Aren't Movies Sexy Anymore?
- How Logan Paul's Crypto Empire Fell Apart