With 24 Emmy nominations for Game of Thrones, including Emilia Clarke’s for Outstanding Supporting Actress in a Drama, you’d think Daenerys Targaryen would be taking it easy for the weekend. But no — the Mother of Dragons is at it again, igniting more rumors about what’s in store for the show’s highly anticipated season 6:
“It’s just go, go, go, go,” she tells the LA Times. “Shocking moment to shocking moment. Epic moment to epic moment. It’s mental; it’s epic. And definitely Dany’s a part of it.”
Clarke acknowledges this departure from past seasons — though some have taken a slower start to introduce characters and plotlines, she says this won’t be the case this time around.
This isn’t the first time she’s commented on what to expect in Season 6. After the shocking Season 5 finale, she said that though the episode implied otherwise, she believes that Jon Snow has a 50/50 chance of coming back to life.
Though nothing is certain yet, we do know one thing for sure — Season 6 is coming, but not nearly fast enough.
- Zero-COVID Protests in China Have Rattled Global Markets
- Column: Diversity Initiatives Are Failing the U.S. Muslim Community
- Why European Countries Are Giving Teens Free Money To Spend on Books, Music, and Theater
- Republican Skepticism of Trump Has Never Been Higher
- Column: The U.S. Prison System Doesn't Value True Justice
- How Green Is the Qatar World Cup’s Outdoor AC?
- 16 Funny and Whimsical White Elephant Gifts Under $25
- The 5 Best New TV Shows Our Critic Watched in November 2022