With 24 Emmy nominations for Game of Thrones, including Emilia Clarke’s for Outstanding Supporting Actress in a Drama, you’d think Daenerys Targaryen would be taking it easy for the weekend. But no — the Mother of Dragons is at it again, igniting more rumors about what’s in store for the show’s highly anticipated season 6:
“It’s just go, go, go, go,” she tells the LA Times. “Shocking moment to shocking moment. Epic moment to epic moment. It’s mental; it’s epic. And definitely Dany’s a part of it.”
Clarke acknowledges this departure from past seasons — though some have taken a slower start to introduce characters and plotlines, she says this won’t be the case this time around.
This isn’t the first time she’s commented on what to expect in Season 6. After the shocking Season 5 finale, she said that though the episode implied otherwise, she believes that Jon Snow has a 50/50 chance of coming back to life.
Though nothing is certain yet, we do know one thing for sure — Season 6 is coming, but not nearly fast enough.
More Must-Read Stories From TIME
- How an Online Pharmacy Sold Millions Worth Of Dubious COVID-19 Drugs — While Patients Paid the Price
- Why Literally Millions of Americans Are Quitting Their Jobs
- Meet the Women Participating in the Study That Could Change Future of Breast Cancer
- Inside the Battle for the Hearts and Minds of Tomorrow's Business Leaders
- An Innovative Washington Law Aims to Get Foreign-Trained Doctors Back in Hospitals
- Why the Ex-Husband of a Missing Chinese Billionaire Is Risking All to Tell Their Story
- Timothée Chalamet Wants You to Wear Your Heart on Your Sleeve