With 24 Emmy nominations for Game of Thrones, including Emilia Clarke’s for Outstanding Supporting Actress in a Drama, you’d think Daenerys Targaryen would be taking it easy for the weekend. But no — the Mother of Dragons is at it again, igniting more rumors about what’s in store for the show’s highly anticipated season 6:
“It’s just go, go, go, go,” she tells the LA Times. “Shocking moment to shocking moment. Epic moment to epic moment. It’s mental; it’s epic. And definitely Dany’s a part of it.”
Clarke acknowledges this departure from past seasons — though some have taken a slower start to introduce characters and plotlines, she says this won’t be the case this time around.
This isn’t the first time she’s commented on what to expect in Season 6. After the shocking Season 5 finale, she said that though the episode implied otherwise, she believes that Jon Snow has a 50/50 chance of coming back to life.
Though nothing is certain yet, we do know one thing for sure — Season 6 is coming, but not nearly fast enough.
- Want to Do More Good? This Movement Might Have the Answer
- What to Know About the Monkeypox Drug TPOXX—And Why It's So Hard to Get
- The Year's Final Supermoon Reminds Us Why We Love the Night Sky
- A Hotter World Means More Disease Outbreaks in Our Future
- How The Sandman Author Neil Gaiman Drew Inspiration From His Nightmares
- Candace Parker Is a Force in Basketball and Beyond
- Dropbox Tossed Out the Workplace Rulebook. Here’s How That’s Working