Jennifer Lawrence and Taylor Swift continue to transform Hollywood.
Forbes named Lawrence the highest paid actor of 2014, and she’ll reportedly trump the gender gap by receiving almost twice what co-star Chris Pratt will make for upcoming space film Passengers. Swift, on the other hand, recently took a stand for artists’ rights when she wrote an open letter to Apple regarding its decision not to pay artists during Apple Music’s three-month trial period. Apple changed its policy following Swift’s Tumblr note, and for that, Lawrence calls Swift a “badass.”
“That letter that she wrote about Apple, I texted her and was like, ‘Yous a badass b–ch,’” Lawrence told Extra at Comic-Con on Friday.
“She’s awesome,” the Hunger Games actor continued. “She’s a lot more well spoken than I am.”
It only makes sense that Lawrence and Swift have a texting relationship. Maybe Lawrence will be the next of Swift’s friends to join her on stage during a stop on the 1989 tour.
- What a Photographer Saw in the West Bank
- Accenture’s Chief AI Officer on Why This Is a Defining Moment
- Inside COP28's Big 'Experiment'
- U.S. Doctors Can't Be Silent About Gaza: Column
- The Movie Wives Would Like a Word
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time