We’ve all been there: waiting outside a departure gate at the airport, ready to storm the jetway like it’s the Bastille, hoping to avoid too many sharp elbows in the mosh pit of travelers that’s sure to form.
JetBlue, though, wants to change all of that.
The airline — which made waves recently when it became the latest carrier to completely do away with free checked bags — has posted a humorous video on its Twitter account showing how you shouldn’t behave when boarding a plane.
Things to avoid include blocking the entrance, trying to get on the plane before your row has been called, and getting in the way of someone in a wheel chair who is trying to board. It even features one woman who decorates a gourd as a child to try to get on the plane before everyone else.
Watch below if you need a quick refresher before you jet off on a summer vacation.
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow