We’ve all been there: waiting outside a departure gate at the airport, ready to storm the jetway like it’s the Bastille, hoping to avoid too many sharp elbows in the mosh pit of travelers that’s sure to form.
JetBlue, though, wants to change all of that.
The airline — which made waves recently when it became the latest carrier to completely do away with free checked bags — has posted a humorous video on its Twitter account showing how you shouldn’t behave when boarding a plane.
Things to avoid include blocking the entrance, trying to get on the plane before your row has been called, and getting in the way of someone in a wheel chair who is trying to board. It even features one woman who decorates a gourd as a child to try to get on the plane before everyone else.
Watch below if you need a quick refresher before you jet off on a summer vacation.
- Alison Roman Won't Sugarcoat It
- If Donald Trump Is Indicted, Here's What Would Happen Next in the Process
- All of the Other Major Investigations Into Donald Trump
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now
- The Case for Betting on Succession's Tom Wambsgans
- Postmaster General Louis DeJoy's Surprising Second Act
- In This Texas County, There's No Such Thing as Moving on From COVID-19
- Why Trump's Call to Protest Is Flopping
- Column: Ozempic Exposed the Cracks in the Body Positivity Movement