If the C3P0, Stormtrooper and BB8 emoji weren’t enough to keep your Twitter feed action-packed, Star Wars has introduced a new emoji: a red lightsaber.
Twitter users need only tweet the hashtag #lightsaber to make the icon appear and effectively slay any intergalactic haters.
The emoji are part of the brand’s promotion for the upcoming Star Wars: Episode VII—The Force Awakens, opening in theaters in December.
- Here’s How Effective the Original Vaccines Are Against Omicron
- The Promise—And Possible Perils—of Editing What We Say Online
- How Trump Survived Decades of Legal Trouble: Deny, Deflect, Delay, and Don't Put Anything in Writing
- Flint Is Still Shaken by its Water Crisis—and Residents Are Experiencing Long-Term Mental-Health Issues
- A Beer Shortage Is Brewing. A Volcano Is Partly to Blame
- How Fasting Can—and Can't—Improve Gut Health
- Cities Keep Enforcing Curfews for Teens, Despite Evidence They Don't Stop Crime
- Joe Manchin’s Red Tape Reform Could Supercharge Renewable Energy in the U.S.
- Column: We Should Talk More About What a Brilliant Actor Marilyn Monroe Was