If the C3P0, Stormtrooper and BB8 emoji weren’t enough to keep your Twitter feed action-packed, Star Wars has introduced a new emoji: a red lightsaber.
Twitter users need only tweet the hashtag #lightsaber to make the icon appear and effectively slay any intergalactic haters.
The emoji are part of the brand’s promotion for the upcoming Star Wars: Episode VII—The Force Awakens, opening in theaters in December.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Prince Harry Breaks Royal Convention to Testify in Court
- How Safe Is India's Railway Network?
- Column: How the World Must Respond to AI
- Elliot Page: Embracing My Trans Identity Saved Me
- How a Texas High Jumper Has Earned Nearly $1 Million
- What the Debt Ceiling Deal Means for Student Loan Borrowers
- LGBTQ Reality TV Takes on a Painful Moment
- 7 Ways to Get Better at Small Talk