Looks like Ben Affleck isn’t ready to leave his Bat Cave just yet.
The actor, who replaces Christian Bale as Bruce Wayne a.k.a Batman in the upcoming movie Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice will reportedly direct and star in a stand-alone film based on Gotham City’s caped crusader, Entertainment Weekly reports.
Affleck will also co-write the script along with DC Entertainment’s chief creative officer Geoff Johns, sources confirmed to EW, with the movie’s events set to take place after those of Batman V Superman and the 2017 superhero-ensemble film Justice League.
Rejoice if you love “Batfleck” and groan if you don’t, but either way, he’s not going anywhere.
- Employers Take Note: Young Workers Are Seeking Jobs with a Higher Purpose
- Signs Are Pointing to a Slowdown in the Housing Market—At Last
- Welcome to the Era of Unapologetic Bad Taste
- As the Virus Evolves, COVID-19 Reinfections Are Going to Keep Happening
- A New York Mosque Becomes a Refuge for Afghan Teens Who Fled Without Their Families
- High Gas Prices are Oil Companies' Fault says Ro Khanna, and Democrats Should Go After Them
- Two Million Cases: COVID-19 May Finally Force North Korea to Open Up