Video of a shark photobombing divers is making waves on the Internet.
In footage captured Monday by YouTube user “Remi Sabatini,” the camera is on a great white shark when one behind it suddenly breaches during a dive tour hosted by White Shark Africa near Seal Island in Mossel Bay, spokesperson Dan Abbott told ABC News. Six divers were in a cage underwater during the epic shot.
It is not the first time a shark photobomb has gone viral. An amateur photographer caught a shark photobombing an Australian surfing competition last December.
- TIME's 100 Most Influential People of 2022
- Employers Take Note: Young Workers Are Seeking Jobs with a Higher Purpose
- Signs Are Pointing to a Slowdown in the Housing Market—At Last
- Welcome to the Era of Unapologetic Bad Taste
- As the Virus Evolves, COVID-19 Reinfections Are Going to Keep Happening
- A New York Mosque Becomes a Refuge for Afghan Teens Who Fled Without Their Families
- High Gas Prices are Oil Companies' Fault says Ro Khanna, and Democrats Should Go After Them
- Two Million Cases: COVID-19 May Finally Force North Korea to Open Up