We’ve seen plenty of videos highlighting the evolution of beauty trends for women — but now, here’s a video that outlines 100 years of men’s fashion.
Mode Studios grabbed a male model and dressed him up in the most iconic looks from the past 100 years, beginning in 1915. Things start off kind of charmingly retro and dapper, with sharp suits and spiffy hats. Then, we’re reminded of some of the more unfortunate looks that became popular for men (primarily in the 1970s and 80s.)
Note how the stylists nail it with the ’90s look, particularly when it comes to facial hair and accessories. And when it is time for 2015’s modern style, they do a great job of making the model look like every guy you work with.
- The Fall of Roe and the Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- What Trump Knew About January 6
- Follow the Algae Brick Road to Plant-Based Buildings
- The Education of Glenn Youngkin
- The Benefits and Challenges of Cutting Back on Meat
- Here's Everything New on Netflix in July 2022—and What's Leaving
- Women in Northern Ireland Still Struggle to Access Abortion More Than 2 Years After Decriminalization