We’ve seen plenty of videos highlighting the evolution of beauty trends for women — but now, here’s a video that outlines 100 years of men’s fashion.
Mode Studios grabbed a male model and dressed him up in the most iconic looks from the past 100 years, beginning in 1915. Things start off kind of charmingly retro and dapper, with sharp suits and spiffy hats. Then, we’re reminded of some of the more unfortunate looks that became popular for men (primarily in the 1970s and 80s.)
Note how the stylists nail it with the ’90s look, particularly when it comes to facial hair and accessories. And when it is time for 2015’s modern style, they do a great job of making the model look like every guy you work with.
- Inside Mississippi's Last Abortion Clinic—and the Biggest Fight for Abortion Rights in a Generation
- Do Current COVID-19 Tests Still Detect Omicron?
- The First U.S. Offshore Wind Farm Could Be a Lifeline for Struggling New England Cities
- Welcome to TV's Era of Peak Redundancy
- The Key Role a Local Newspaper Played in the Trial Over Ahmaud Arbery's Murder
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2021
- 2021: The Year the Grift Kept Giving