You know what they say: All is fair in love, war, and wartime propaganda. Well, chances are Plutarch Heavensbee has said (or thought) that at some point.
And in a new teaser for The Hunger Games: Mockingjay – Part 2, first posted on Jennifer Lawrence’s Facebook page, Katniss can be seen wearing a red suit and some sort of cape/hood as she stands proudly on a statue of the sign for District 12 (and now, the rebellion). That image, paired with epic music, is then followed by another screen, which reads, “Stand by for a message from District 13.” In other words, Katniss’ superhero pose is intended to rally supporters in the war against the Capitol.
But now the question is: Is Katniss’ red suit only part of a propaganda campaign, or will we see it in action?
And now, the teaser isn’t the only place the red suit has shown up. The film also tweeted out a new poster of the girl on fire sitting on a white throne. See below:
The Hunger Games: Mockingjay – Part 2 will open in theaters on Nov. 20.
More Must-Read Stories From TIME
- How an Online Pharmacy Sold Millions Worth Of Dubious COVID-19 Drugs — While Patients Paid the Price
- Why Literally Millions of Americans Are Quitting Their Jobs
- Meet the Women Participating in the Study That Could Change Future of Breast Cancer
- Inside the Battle for the Hearts and Minds of Tomorrow's Business Leaders
- An Innovative Washington Law Aims to Get Foreign-Trained Doctors Back in Hospitals
- Why the Ex-Husband of a Missing Chinese Billionaire Is Risking All to Tell Their Story
- Timothée Chalamet Wants You to Wear Your Heart on Your Sleeve