Where does the Pope poop?
In a bathroom that includes an Asian-style rug and a painting of Jesus — when he’s in Ecuador at least.
Officials in the South American country built a spacious bathroom special for Pope Francis in the port city of Guayaquil, a stop on the Pope’s South American tour which began on Sunday. The bathroom also includes a large toilet, a shower and a large mirror.
The pope celebrated Mass at a park in Guayaquil Monday with more than 1 million people in attendance. The Argentinean pontiff is the first South American pope and is also due to visit Bolivia and Paraguay during his tour.
- The 100 Best Mystery and Thriller Books of All Time
- Inside One Indian iPhone Factory
- What Beyoncé Gave Us
- Congress Avoided a Shutdown. What Happens Next?
- What Happens to Diane Feinstein's Senate Seat
- The Enduring Charm of John Grisham
- Kerry Washington: The Story of My Abortion
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time