It’s been a long time coming, but Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher have tied the knot at last, People reports.
The couple, whose engagement was revealed in early 2014, first met on the set of That 70s Show in 1998. Since the pair began dating, they have managed to keep many details of their relationship under wraps. (The couple also has a baby daughter, Wyatt.)
So when the secretive couple neither confirmed nor denied past rumors that they had wed, many suspected the pair had already walked the aisle. But according to People, Kunis and Kutcher finally exchanged vows over the Fourth of July weekend.
More Must-Read Stories From TIME
- How an Online Pharmacy Sold Millions Worth Of Dubious COVID-19 Drugs — While Patients Paid the Price
- Why Literally Millions of Americans Are Quitting Their Jobs
- Meet the Women Participating in the Study That Could Change Future of Breast Cancer
- Inside the Battle for the Hearts and Minds of Tomorrow's Business Leaders
- An Innovative Washington Law Aims to Get Foreign-Trained Doctors Back in Hospitals
- Why the Ex-Husband of a Missing Chinese Billionaire Is Risking All to Tell Their Story
- Timothée Chalamet Wants You to Wear Your Heart on Your Sleeve