It’s been a long time coming, but Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher have tied the knot at last, People reports.
The couple, whose engagement was revealed in early 2014, first met on the set of That 70s Show in 1998. Since the pair began dating, they have managed to keep many details of their relationship under wraps. (The couple also has a baby daughter, Wyatt.)
So when the secretive couple neither confirmed nor denied past rumors that they had wed, many suspected the pair had already walked the aisle. But according to People, Kunis and Kutcher finally exchanged vows over the Fourth of July weekend.
- Taylor Swift Is TIME's 2023 Person of the Year
- Meet the Nation Builders
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- Column: It's Time to Scrap the Abraham Accords
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time