We have the first real (and slightly NSFW) trailer for Wet Hot American Summer: First Day of Camp, and it’s…a prequel? Yep. Though the actors may have aged 14 years, we’re all just going to pretend they’re still teenagers in the Netflix reboot of the cult classic film.
And boy are there are lot of celebrities in this trailer: Amy Poehler, Jon Hamm, Bradley Cooper, Paul Rudd, Christopher Meloni, Jason Schwartzman, Elizabeth Banks, Kristen Wiig, Lake Bell, Josh Charles, John Slattery, Michael Cera, Jordan Peele…and woah — is that camp director the voice of Archer in Archer?
Happy Independence Day.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Florence Pugh Might Just Save the Movie Star From Extinction
- Why You Can't Remember That Taylor Swift Concert All Too Well
- What to Know About the History of the Debt Ceiling
- 10 Questions the Succession Finale Needs to Answer
- How Four Trans Teens Threw the Prom of Their Dreams
- Why Turkey’s Longtime Leader Is an Electoral Powerhouse
- The Ancient Roots of Psychotherapy
- Why Rich People Aren't Using Phone Cases