We have the first real (and slightly NSFW) trailer for Wet Hot American Summer: First Day of Camp, and it’s…a prequel? Yep. Though the actors may have aged 14 years, we’re all just going to pretend they’re still teenagers in the Netflix reboot of the cult classic film.
And boy are there are lot of celebrities in this trailer: Amy Poehler, Jon Hamm, Bradley Cooper, Paul Rudd, Christopher Meloni, Jason Schwartzman, Elizabeth Banks, Kristen Wiig, Lake Bell, Josh Charles, John Slattery, Michael Cera, Jordan Peele…and woah — is that camp director the voice of Archer in Archer?
Happy Independence Day.
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2022
- I Tested Positive for COVID-19 Right Before the Holidays. What Should I Do?
- Column: How To Create a Sense of Belonging In a Divided America
- How to Survive the Holidays if You're a Scrooge
- Life Expectancy Provides Evidence of How Far Black Americans Have Come
- The 10 Best Albums of 2022
- Iran Has a Long History of Protest and Activism
- 6 Ways to Give Better Gifts—Based on Science