President Barack Obama has officially weighed in on guacamole-gate, and he is definitely not a fan of mixing peas into guac.
The controversy began when the New York Times encouraged its readers to try adding peas to their guacamole. Guac fans the world over didn’t just question the Times’ taste. They exploded.
The leader of the free world added his own opinion during a Twitter Q&A, and guess what? He’s on the side of the truly patriotic, God-fearing Americans.
In turns out peas in guac is one of the only issues both side of the aisle can agree on. Republican presidential hopeful Jeb Bush and the Texas GOP both agreed with Obama:
Here are some other great reactions to the great guac controversy of 2015:
- How the Biden Administration Lost Its Way
- Hanya Yanagihara Is Never Going to Read Your Mean Tweets
- Inside Finland's Plan to End All Waste by 2050
- Chloe Kim Is Ready to Win Olympic Gold Again—On Her Own Terms
- Asia Has Kept COVID-19 at Bay for 2 Years. Omicron Could Change That
- Investors Are Sinking Real Money Into Virtual Real Estate, With No Guarantees
- The Man Putin Fears