Video uploaded to YouTube on June 24 appears to show a daredevil in New York City who tries — and fails — to jump across tracks to the opposite platform at the W. 145th street station where the 8th avenue lines stop.
It wouldn’t be the first time that a thrill-seeker tried to pull this stunt at this particular stop. Photos and video appearing to show a man skateboarding over the tracks at 5:00 a.m. made the rounds in 2013 and 2014.
It’s unclear whether the user who uploaded it actually made the above video — sometimes these users post content that they did not make themselves. Also, the onlookers look so unfazed so there’s a possibility a prankster used video editing to add the jumping man into the video. Nevertheless, the clip will make viewers gasp in horror.
More Must-Read Stories From TIME
- How an Online Pharmacy Sold Millions Worth Of Dubious COVID-19 Drugs — While Patients Paid the Price
- Why Literally Millions of Americans Are Quitting Their Jobs
- Meet the Women Participating in the Study That Could Change Future of Breast Cancer
- Inside the Battle for the Hearts and Minds of Tomorrow's Business Leaders
- An Innovative Washington Law Aims to Get Foreign-Trained Doctors Back in Hospitals
- Why the Ex-Husband of a Missing Chinese Billionaire Is Risking All to Tell Their Story
- Timothée Chalamet Wants You to Wear Your Heart on Your Sleeve