If you’re looking for a way to get your Star Wars fix before Star Wars: The Force Awakens comes out in December, the internet has provided a unique solution, which is the Star Wars equivalent of shotgunning a beer (or, you know, something classier).
YouTube user maurcs (a.k.a. filmmaker and senior Archer animator Marcus Rosentrater) has created a video that layers all six of the Star Wars films on top of one another so you can watch them simultaneously. It’s a neat trick, but no one could walk away from viewing the full two hours and 22 minute video with any idea about the plot of any of the movies. Still, it’s a strangely mesmerizing piece that feels like a kaleidoscope of Star Wars characters, locations and battles bleeding into each other.
The best part is that Jar Jar Binks disappears into the melange, making it easy to simply pretend he was never there at all.
- Supreme Court Overturns Roe v. Wade, Undoing Constitutional Right to Abortion
- What the Supreme Court’s Abortion Decision Means for Your State
- The Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- The Fight Over Abortion Has Only Just Begun
- Column: How Stereotypes Shape the Language People Use
- Everything We Know About Beyoncé's New Album, Renaissance
- Homes Made from Straw or Fungi Can Now Get You a Cheaper Mortgage in the Netherlands
- Going on Vacation This Summer? Welcome to the 'Revenge Travel' Economy