If you’re looking for a way to get your Star Wars fix before Star Wars: The Force Awakens comes out in December, the internet has provided a unique solution, which is the Star Wars equivalent of shotgunning a beer (or, you know, something classier).
YouTube user maurcs (a.k.a. filmmaker and senior Archer animator Marcus Rosentrater) has created a video that layers all six of the Star Wars films on top of one another so you can watch them simultaneously. It’s a neat trick, but no one could walk away from viewing the full two hours and 22 minute video with any idea about the plot of any of the movies. Still, it’s a strangely mesmerizing piece that feels like a kaleidoscope of Star Wars characters, locations and battles bleeding into each other.
The best part is that Jar Jar Binks disappears into the melange, making it easy to simply pretend he was never there at all.
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- The Dirty Secrets of Alternative Plastics
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- We Should Get Paid for Our Online Data: Column
- The COP28 Outcomes Business Leaders Are Watching For
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time