Two boys have been credited with helping to save five people from a burning mobile home on Tuesday.
Isiah Francis, 10, and Jeremiah Grimes, 11, called 911 and then rushed into the residence in Orange County, Florida, NBC station WESH reported.
“It felt like 150 degrees in there. I’m just thinking, ‘Stay calm, keep your mind straight, stay focused on what you’re doing,'” Grimes told the station.
The boys found and rescued two babies, aged eight months and one, Orange County Fire officials told WESH.
Two other children, a five and a two-year-old, were injured in the blaze and are…
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2021
- Inside Frances Haugen's Decision to Take on Facebook
- Why We Should Stop Freaking Out About Inflation
- Austria's Plan to Make COVID-19 Vaccines Compulsory Is Dividing Citizens — and Experts
- Inside the 80-Year Quest to Name Pearl Harbor's Unknown Victims
- Buying a House Feels Impossible These Days. Here Are 6 Innovative Paths to Homeownership
- 'They're Very Close.' U.S. General Says Iran Is Nearly Able to Build a Nuclear Weapon
- A Charter School's Racial Controversy Reveals the Real Battle For America's Classrooms